Re: Online help survey questions

Subject: Re: Online help survey questions
From: yehoshua paul <ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Sweet, Gregory P (HEALTH)" <gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 21:19:37 +0300

Gregory,
Thank you. That is a very important question and will definitely be in the
survey.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Sweet, Gregory P (HEALTH) <
gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov> wrote:

> Again, I wouldnât ask any âdo you useâ questions unless they are simple
> pre-qualifiers for answering questions about a specific feature -- your
> analytics can easily tell you what people are actually using. After all,
> maybe they did use the index, but didnât realize thatâs what they were
> doing.
>
> As far as your question list, I didnât see:
>
> >> Did you find the information you needed? <<
>
> And I agree with Peter again, a smaller scale is better. Personally, I
> like asking for letter grades as almost all of my audience is familiar with
> the US letter grade system, and have probably received grades all along
> that spectrum, so have a good frame of reference for what an âAâ experience
> would be compared to a âCâ. YMMV.
>
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg
>
>
>
>
> On 7/31/17, 10:09 AM, "techwr-l-bounces+gregory -dot- sweet=health -dot- ny -dot- gov -at- lists -dot-
> techwr-l.com on behalf of yehoshua paul" <techwr-l-bounces+gregory.sweet=
> health -dot- ny -dot- gov -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com on behalf of ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
>
> ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open
> attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.
>
>
> Thank you.
> I plan on giving multiple choice selections, and using numeric
> ratings. I
> also plan on leaving an option for customers to add their own comments
> should they desire.
> The reason I wrote to the group was to ask for suggestions for
> questions to
> ask them.
> I have a list, but I would also like to see what other people think I
> should ask.
>
> Yehoshua
>
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net
> >
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:51:54 -0400, Wright, Lynne <
> Lynne -dot- Wright -at- kronos -dot- com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > If they rate it a 2 out of 5, you'll know its not great, but will
> have no
> >> idea of what to change.
> >>
> >
> > When using numeric ratings try to keep the range of choices small.
> Can I
> > rate my dental appointment on a scale of (1) horrid, (2) adequate,
> (3)
> > perfect? Certainly I can.
> >
> > What is the difference between (6) and (7) on a scale of (1) through
> (10)?
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content
> strategy and
> > content development | http://techwhirl.com
> >
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
> >
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> > techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> >
> >
> > Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> > http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more
> resources and
> > info.
> >
> > Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our
> online
> > magazine at http://techwhirl.com
> >
> > Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our
> public
> > email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
> >
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy
> and content development | http://techwhirl.com
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as
> gregory -dot- sweet -at- health -dot- ny -dot- gov -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources
> and info.
>
> Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our
> online magazine at http://techwhirl.com
>
> Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our
> public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives
>
>
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | http://techwhirl.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com


Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


References:
Re: Online help survey questions: From: Peter Neilson
Re: Online help survey questions: From: yehoshua paul
Re: Online help survey questions: From: Sweet, Gregory P (HEALTH)

Previous by Author: Re: Online help survey questions
Previous by Thread: RE: Online help survey questions
Next by Thread: Re: Online help survey questions


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads