Re: Pulling My Hair Out

Subject: Re: Pulling My Hair Out
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 12:38:00 PDT

Shelly,

You have my utmost sympathy:

>So why is it that he asks me to review ... <snip>
> and when I suggest changes he takes offense? <snip>

I have unfortunately had the same experience. In my case, I was told that my
edits would "change the meaning"--the absolute no-no. At the time, I was not
secure enough in my skills to counter that argument effectively. But
looking back, I believe that this marked the beginning of an anger that
eventually led to my divorce.

--Heli