Re: O'seas work

Subject: Re: O'seas work
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 15:04:00 PDT

Jan Bates says:

>I believe that one way into the workforce is via US graduate school.
>Grad students can apply for a special visa to work for (I think) four
>years after graduation. During that time they usually find a job and
>if they are lucky the employer (ATT, for example) does the necessary
>paper work to convert their visa into an immigrant visa.

You mean we didn't *have* to get married?!?! ;)
This must be a new one 'cuz it sure didn't exist a few years ago. Then
again, maybe it's all a false rumor, of which there are plenty in the wacky
world of INS.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA

Previous by Author: Re: Approximations
Next by Author: Re: Screen Fatigue
Previous by Thread: Re: O'seas work
Next by Thread: Re[2]: O'seas work

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads