tech. writer seeks work in Houston area

Subject: tech. writer seeks work in Houston area
From: Debbie Campbell <dcamp -at- CS -dot- RICE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 12:22:40 -0600

Hi Y'all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place, but I offered to post this for an STC
member in Houston who does not have Internet access. (Yes, he's already
aware of the national BBS and our local employment committee.)

According to his resume, he has formal education in both engineering and
tech. writing, and about 25 years of experience. He classifies himself as
Manager, Technical Publications, but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be
willing to talk about something related.

If interested, contact him, Mr. Bobby Brown, at (713) 579-0801.

Happy Holidays,

Debbie Campbell (dcamp -at- cs -dot- rice -dot- edu)
http://www.cs.rice.edu/fortran-tools/DSystem/

Rice University, Center for Research on Parallel Computation, 6100 South
Main Street, Houston, Texas, 77005-1892, (713) 527-8750<tone>2744