Re: Left hand side

Subject: Re: Left hand side
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 15:28:12 MDT

Left side vs. left-hand side and a lighter side--

A thought occurred to me (OUCH!) after I made my last posting. Most of us
(unless we're a character from an Italo Calvino novel) have a right and left
side. However, not everyone has a right and a left HAND. Hmm. . .yet
another straw on the ever-growing load on the camel's back of political
correctness.

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus

P.S. At least we're not writing "on the right-brain side." :)