problems...

Subject: problems...
From: Hypervigilance <cbsmith -at- LIGHTSIDE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:45:00 PST

Nicely put, Sue...
I am not a tech writer although I have some training in that area. May I
say ya'll are doing a super job? Specs and docs have improved DRASTICALLY
over the last decade.
Best wishes to all of you that you will someday be appreciated by the PTB.
signing off techwr-l as soon as I get around to it...

Christine Smith cbsmith -at- lightside -dot- com & cbsmith -at- usc -dot- edu
USC: Annenberg School for Communication
The long of it: <http://www.usc.edu/dept/annenberg/smith/smithpag.html>
and the short of it: <http://www.usc.edu/dept/annenberg/chris.html>