TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
I'm posting this on behalf of Mr. Stefanovich. I've spoken to him and can
answer some questions about the position, but for anything detailed you
should contact him directly.
TERM: Full time permanent
TITLE: Technical Writer (Intermediate)
- prepare printed documentation, help files, brochures, demos, technical
- work independently and in a team
- *experience with networking products a strong asset*
- completed post-secondary education
- proven IT industry experience
- understanding of document life cycles
- use of MS-Word and Help authoring tools
- able to work in a hectic environment on several projects with tight deadlines
- able to retrieve information from a variety of sources
- artistic bent needed to create product illustrations
RENUMERATION: to $45K, commensurate with experience
Contact: Boris Stefanovich at Austin Park Management Group Inc.
Phone: (416) 488-9565
Fax: (416) 488-9601
Sorry, no E-mail address given.