Re: FW: WinHelp 95 help approach

Subject: Re: FW: WinHelp 95 help approach
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:49:00 PST

You make a valid point, Win. The important thing, regardless of whether
a writer chooses to produce on-line help or paper manual, is to provide
the appropriate information in language the reader can understand. From
what I've read here, most people seem to think Win 95's documentation --
help and manual --is seriously lacking.

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.