Re: The List's Decline

Subject: Re: The List's Decline
From: "Julie A. E. Tholen" <tholeja -at- ANUBIS -dot- NETWORK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 10:35:39 CST

No offense taken.

Being fairly new to the list, I don't know of its "Glory Days" what kind of
topics were discussed?

Having truly enjoyed my experiences at national conventions and the dynamic
discussions engendered by the topics presented there, perhaps those are the
sorts of things you had in mind?

Here are some thoughts I had:

- Shared electronic workspaces
- How to manage a telecommuiting writing project
- E-mail issues: tool or "pita"
formatting a readable message - use of white space
- Review cycle practices
- Document usability testing: Myth or Reality?
- Switching tracks: Moving from one specialization to another
- Instrucation design principals in the end-user manual

I have enjoyed many of the topics already presented: What is a "Senior TW",
writing docs for the virtual product to name two recent ones.

Jules "Life is short. Eat dessert first"
(J.A.E. Tholen) Network Systems Corporation
612.391.1354 7600 Boone Avenue North
tholeja -at- anubis -dot- network -dot- com Minneapolis, MN 55428