Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996
From: Gordon Hayes <ghayes -at- PANTHER -dot- VANTAGEPOINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 09:55:17 -0700

Just a note that this mailing list is being posted on my web pages, if
you're interested. As I learn more, I will make things more interesting.
URL location is:
http://www.vantagepoint.com/ghayes/
Simply click on the lists button and you can choose from several mailing
lists.
Thanks,
Gordon

---
Gordon Hayes (Writer/Consultant) WebRiters / LaGoN Productions
Email: ghayes -at- vantagepoint -dot- com / Also on: WolfeNet,
Cyberspace & The Microsoft Network / KCMBS-NDEX
WWW URL: http://www.vantagepoint.com/ghayes/