Re: workplace discrimination

Subject: Re: workplace discrimination
From: Vincent Reh <rehvince -at- TOGETHER -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:53:23 -0500

do with her potential client's concerns....

In this case, it seems that it did. However, similar things were probably
said to the male contractors; I've found that people with rotten attitudes
treat everyone poorly. Kind of an equal opportunity miserable SOB.

I once had a boss that was proud of her "no excuses" policy. Didn't matter
what caused delays. I thank her for one thing: She made me realize that
no one should put up with abuse. I subsequently went out on my own--the
best move I've ever made.

Vince Reh
rehvince -at- together -dot- net