Re: worst documentation

Subject: Re: worst documentation
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:17:52 HST

>The manual for a product called DB Publisher was almost as bad. It was =
an add-in product for VPDOS (GEM). The version I got had no index, =
mismatched typography from chapter to chapter, missing pages, and a =
bunch of stupid jokes (" ... when you select a database format, DB's =
little ol' heart goes pitty-pat!").<

I second the nomination of the manual for DB Publisher. I have a copy of it
stuffed in a drawer around here -- the manual's horrible. Maybe explains why I
never bothered to do much with DB Publisher.

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."