Degree or Not Degree?

Subject: Degree or Not Degree?
From: Katherin King <kking -at- BROOKTROUT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:29:56 -0400

Maybe the point isn't whether one has a degree or not, but whether they
have the drive and wherewithal to LEARN, period, be it formally, in a
classroom, or OTJ. There's much to be said for both, and I've done it
both ways. I simply love to learn new things, new technology, new ways
of translating highly technical information into something people can
understand.

Kathy King
Documentation
kking -at- brooktrout -dot- com