Re: Clarified once again ...

Subject: Re: Clarified once again ...
From: Stephen Martin <smartin -at- RC -dot- GC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:14:45 -0400

Cheryle Wiese wrote:

> Judging from the amount of "hate mail" (some joking, some not) I
> received from Canadian suscribers to this list, it appears I have

Writing, technically (ha ha!), as a Canadian I'm sorry you got any "hate
mail" at all.

I find it somewhat disappointing to learn that people (especially those
on this list) have such difficulty in reading and comprehending what
they see on their screen.

As the old saying goes, however:

1) Don't sweat the small stuff.
2) It's all small stuff.