Re: Corruption in Word 97

Subject: Re: Corruption in Word 97
From: Sigrid Schoepel <Sigrid_Schoepel -at- BRAINTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:31:29 -0500

(delurk)
Gee, Scott, you're right. In page layout view you see page 1 & 2, 3 & 4.
I've never noticed this before
as I always use print preview to look at my layout.

Why? Because there's more space for Word to display the pages, the pages
display correctly (even pages
on the left, odd pages on the right), and I can turn off view mode so I can
edit the page breaks.

Perhaps MS didn't change page layout view because a person can do what
you're after in print preview.

Sigrid Schoepel
DocuChic
Brainstorm Technologies