Re: Monitor/Resolutions

Subject: Re: Monitor/Resolutions
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:51:20 -0400

We used the LCD (Lowest Common Demoninator) for screen resolutions
640x480--standard VGA. However, even when I set a bitmap to those
resolutions in Photoshop, I had some problems. The answer for me was a
graphic utility called Polyview (shareware/US$20) that was able to set the
resolution to 640x480 and 8-bit uncompressed. That worked for some of the
older video cards when we tested the graphic on different systems.

Dennis Hays
The Burden Lake Group, Ltd.
On Contract at Novalis Corp.
518/862-3465 Telephone