validation of occupational profile

Subject: validation of occupational profile
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:20:02 -0700

Hi Folks...

We're looking for technical writers who are willing to help us validate the occupational profile for our postgrduaate diploma Technical and Professional Communications program, scheduled to begin September 1998. As we want to ensure that it is an excellent program, we're seeking help from the pros.

If you are willing to help, plsease contact me at <morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca>

Thanks

Michael J. Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
College of the Rockies
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://mediavision.cotr.bc.ca