Re: Availability of STC Publications -Reply

Subject: Re: Availability of STC Publications -Reply
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:48:56 -0800

At 05:45 PM 1/22/98 GMT, Keith Soltys wrote:
>On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:54:11 -0500, you wrote:
>
>Basically, all you would have to do would be to produce a standard format
>using a Cascading Style Sheet, then tell authors that they have to submit
>thier articles in HTML using that style sheet. PDF format could be an
>optional extra.

I disagree. I worry that requiring authors to submit in HTML could preclude submissions. If anything, I'd ask for PS files that the STC staff, on a regional, national or volunteer basis, would convert to PDF.

Walter

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+