Re: html editor questions

Subject: Re: html editor questions
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:34:32 -0400

Hi,
I use Dreamweaver, and I'm very pleased with its CSS capabilities. Also, it
each paragraph by default.

The only time I've ever encountered <font> tags I didn't put in myself is when I
do a copy/paste from another app (i.e., Word) into Dreamweaver. To get rid of
them, I just Select All, then select Text>Font>Default.

HTH,

Abby Schiff

> - dreamweaver: clunky and not good with CSSs. and they do the same
> thing with the font face tag.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=