Re: html editor questions

Subject: Re: html editor questions
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:58:34 -0400

Hallo:

If you are using CSS you probably won't see FONT tags in the HTML code. The
font attributes are defined when you load the CSS.

is assign attributes to the <p> tag that replace the FONT tag specification
used in non-css pages.

The only time you might want both FONT tags and css styles is to accommodate
browsers that don't support css.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=