Re: I just got one of those resumes

Subject: Re: I just got one of those resumes
From: Kelley <kwalker2 -at- gte -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 11:49:10 -0500

Oh, of course, I decide to procrastinate and actually read all of my mail. A newsletter from TechRepublic has a special on resumes, with a before and after analysis of three supposedly real life people.

The consultant explains how to improve a resume and provides some tips for making scannable resumes.

You need to register and you have to download a ZIP to actually view the sample resumes and read the analysis: http://www.techrepublic.com/article_guest.jhtml?id=r00720020129bla01.htm&fromtm=e108-1

kelley

RoboHelp 2002 is now available! Get the very latest in Help functionality to
create superior Help systems. Special competitive upgrade pricing and other
pricing offers are in effect! Call today! Call now (800-455-5132) or visit
http://www.ehelp.com/techwr