RE: No new browser windows... ever??

Subject: RE: No new browser windows... ever??
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:17:44 -0600

I make it a habit to include the phrase "... open a new window ..." in the
"Alt" text for links that spawn a new browser window. That would seem to
satisfy the directive you're referring to.

Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator
Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
Office: (262) 694-1028 - Pager: (414) 318-9509 - Fax: (262) 697-6334
Home (262) 694-0932 - mike -at- writestarr -dot- com -