RE: Grim numbers, just grim

Subject: RE: Grim numbers, just grim
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:18:01 -0800

Oh god, now I feel stupid. I must stop answering mail in the middle of the
night. I read "is it that expensive" when you asked "is it that INexpensive."
I do beg your pardon. (It's been a peculiar week.)

Stilll, as I recall, Silicon Valley is pretty much the most expensive place to
live in North America. I agree, $35 seems low to pay a technical, technical
writer in California (regardless of what the agency is charging), but mileage
does vary.

Maggie