Re: Seeking terminology advice

Subject: Re: Seeking terminology advice
From: "Mike MacLean" <Michael -dot- MacLean -at- alcatel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 15:06:47 -0400

Sounds like an interesting product.

As an alternative to using the term collection, you could also use archive, or
media archive.

I would call the CD version a CD media archive (or collection) and the CD/hard
drive version a linked media archive (or collection)

Also, I'm guessing you meant that CDs were supposed to be converted to MP3s
rather than MPEG movies?

--

Michael MacLean
Information Developer