Object Oriented Stuff (OOS)?

Subject: Object Oriented Stuff (OOS)?
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:34:32 +0200

I understand that for many years OO has been a big thing...
we have object-oriented companies where object-oriented
programmers write object-oriented software full of
object-oriented objects. Fine. But when the abbreviation
OO is used to stand for the whole field, what does it
stand for? Just "object-oriented"? Isn't there a noun

Can a person take a course in object-oriented? Can a book
explain object-oriented? Or is it object-orientedness?
Object-orientation? Object-oriensis?

Any help will be welcome. I could use an OO noun...

Mark L. Levinson - Herzliya, Israel - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il


Order RoboHelp X3 in May and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, PLUS
free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module.
Order RoboHelp today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.
FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Re: apologies
Next by Author: Re: Basing Word styles on Normal or Body Text?
Previous by Thread: Re: Interview Process -- This is kinda long
Next by Thread: Re: Object Oriented Stuff (OOS)?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads