RE: HTML Help and linking to PDFs

Subject: RE: HTML Help and linking to PDFs
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Paul Hanson'" <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:29:44 -0700

BTW - this solution rocked. I showed it to the client as a proof of concept
and they like the solution.

You all rock. Thank you.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton