How is the job market in your area?

Subject: How is the job market in your area?
From: Ken Jacobs <kjacobs -at- tekwrite -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:48:08 -0500

Hello all,

My contract ended early and I'm looking again. We've lived in the Atlanta area for 15 years now and the fast pace is getting to parents and children alike! (Kids are 15, 13 and 10). All of their friends and our friends are so BUSY! I've freelanced here for 11 years now and wonder if it is time for a change?

How does your neck of the woods <g> look for technical writing? We are open to relocation to just about anywhere. Perspectives and thoughts are welcome.

Ken Jacobs